Caffeinated Sugar Monkey

Tuesday, October 04, 2005

Welcome

So, in keeping with a long standing tradition of being no where near the cutting edge of a trend or a technology, I've decided to start a blog. Most of the cool kids have been doing this for months, years, ages but I am, after all, a person who still uses a Walkman...that plays tapes. Yep. No newfangled Ipods for me, no sir. I like my portable music player to weigh about 5 pounds and to, occasionally, eat aging mix tapes.

I originally added the words "while I'm running" to the end of the last sentence but then I thought you, gentle reader, might get the mistaken impression that I am a runner. And since lies are not a good foundation for any relationship, I deleted. The thing is that I'd like to be a runner. I'd like to do a triathalon. I'd like to have a diet that didn't consist of 3 parts Diet Coke, 4 parts candy, 2 parts cookies and one part everything else. I'm just not that person. Yet.

I think I could be, though, so I'm going to be using this blog to figure out how. Won't you join me for all the fun of caffeine withdrawal?

1 Comments:

  • ooo, this could get nasty -- going off the happy juice... hmm. should we buy restraints for those bad times? or does dr. robinson already have those tucked away somewhere? (-;

    i'm glad you're blogging! i will get you linked to my page right after i get done ruining your first post with my dumb comment...!

    oh, and good for you for doing the word verification thing -- will reserve your comments for posters with a pulse. no spambots.

    By Blogger Chris, at 7:38 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home