Caffeinated Sugar Monkey

Thursday, October 13, 2005

Sick days

I'm home sick today. I was home sick yesterday too. Sadly for me, I'm home actually sick, not just "sick" so I can work on my thesis. In a cruel twist of fate, I came down with a headache and the beginnings of a head cold on the day that I already planned to fake sick with a headache.

I feel cruddy. I feel fuzzy and dull and sweaty. My main source of entertainment is listening to the air whistle out my left nostril, the only one that is currently working. My major accomplishment for the day was taking a shower. I needed a nap afterwards. Brushing my teeth wore me out.

I'm going back to bed now.

1 Comments:

  • *pets* feel better soon, girl! make that husband of yours pamper you... he has to earn his keep somehow, you know.

    By Blogger Chris, at 7:48 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home