Caffeinated Sugar Monkey

Sunday, June 11, 2006

My new gig

So, I've got a new gig. Nope, I haven't left the hallowed halls of community college academia just yet. Instead, I've sorta kinda started my own business. I'm now (insert drumroll here) a Tastefully Simple consultant. For those of you not in the know about the fabulous world of home sale parties, Tastefully Simple (TS from here on out) is a company that makes lots of yummy food mixes and dips and spice. I genuinely love their stuff and have for awhile, so the selling part of it is pretty easy for me. The tricky part for me is balancing how to let people know what I'm doing while balancing me deep desire not to annoy/pressure/bug anyone to either buy stuff or host a party (though, if you do want to do either of those things, let me know!). I trust that there are people in my life who will stop me if I become irritating.

That said, I have my own TS website (see link on the side of this little blog) and I may mention TS related stuff here from time to time but I promise that I am going to do my best not to become one of those obnoxious sales people who tries to insert a reference to their business every opportunity they get. I have no need to become dorkier than I already am.

Okay then. I'm out of the home sales closet now. Feels good.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home