Caffeinated Sugar Monkey

Tuesday, March 14, 2006

I am a good person...

with very bad teeth.

I went to the dentist yesterday and was informed that I will be on the receiving end of a double root canal next week. Yay! Something both expensive and painful to look forward to. I am working to overcome my sense of shame about the whole thing. I now suspect that my dentist thinks I am a dirty, floss avoiding non-teeth brusher. Not true! I am close friends with my toothbrush. I floss all the time, or at least some of the time. Sometimes, I am trying to convice myself, bad teeth happen to good people.

The brightside, a very dim brightside, but a brightside nonetheless, is that I can take my handy dandy new iPod with me and zone out to music while they drill away at my face. I am a little bit in love with my iPod. I was listening to it at work during lunch today and, I must say, the shuffle function is quite fun. Where else can I hope to hear a Dolly Parton followed by Kanye West then Jeff Buckley and then wrapped up with a little Kansas action?

I'm no expert, but I think these iPod things have a real future.

1 Comments:

  • Hiya sweetie......Just got back on-line and have loved reading what you and M have been doing since my departure.....February was a little dry though!!!! Chat soon!

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 6:53 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home