Caffeinated Sugar Monkey

Monday, October 23, 2006

The two things I'm thinking about right now

Thing One: Mr. Monkey and I are in the midst of buying a house. This is, for me, a big and scary and stressful experience. This is, for Mr. Monkey, not such a big deal since he's been a home owner before. One of us, and I won't name names here, has a nervous stomach and is currently considering marketing a new diet plan called "Poop Yourself Skinny". It is not necessarily a complicated plan but there'll definitely be an informational to explain how to use the thought of a mortgage payment to induce feelings of, um, bowel urgency. It’s gonna be great.

Thing Two: My writing class. My class meets tonight, in three hours to be exact and I have nothing to turn in. I wrote a little last night but what I wrote sucked like a Dyson on a shag rug so I tossed it out. I intended to write today but I actually had to work at work so that didn't pan out for me. I’m not sure what I’m going to do.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home