Caffeinated Sugar Monkey

Sunday, November 05, 2006

Somethings never change

Sunday night. 11:20pm.

Why am I still up? Well, mostly because I have a major assignment due for my class tomorrow. Yep. My class that I'm taking "just for fun". I have a story due and I did almost everything but write it. I pouted. I whined. I procrastinated. And now I am tired and I have a headache and I want to go to bed, but instead I'm blogging and spending far to much time at this website:

http://www.bighappyfunhouse.com/

The pictures posted on October 26th and 27th (Imagination, Aged and Pride) are my faves. Check it out.

1 Comments:

  • wild photblog -- thanks for the url.

    did you get your story done, girlie? dija? huh? huh?!

    while you were off not-writing, i was off ushering the all soul's procession. lost in the freaks and wild ones of our sweet city. my god, what a great night.

    By Blogger Chris, at 1:57 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home