Caffeinated Sugar Monkey

Wednesday, August 29, 2007

Ow, still

I finally sucked it up and went to the doctor about my sore neck and shoulder.

His verdict? Unsure, I'll need an x-ray and possibly an MRI, might be a pinched nerve and some sort of acute injury to the shoulder, possibly caused by the chiropractor. No swimming for me for a yet to be determined length of time. Boo.

I had blood work done this morning (thanks to Mr. Monkey who went with me and rubbed my foot and helped make sure I didn't pass out) to make sure my oven doesn't have a bun in it (I don't think it does, which is a bummer) before they do the X-ray. I feel already sort of annoyed and put out by this whole thing. It feels so dumb that I injured myself sleeping and now it is turning into a thing that requires multiple appointments, prescriptions and procedures.

I feel old and tired.

1 Comments:

  • poor friend. i hate that feeling, and i'm sorry that you have it now. i'm sorry you hurt. i'm sorry i couldn't ride with you this morning. next week, we can gimp along and commiserate about feeling old and tired, and pump each other back up into feeling sassy and fabulous, despite dumb-bunny stiffness and aches and other downers.

    By Blogger Chris, at 6:21 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home