Caffeinated Sugar Monkey

Saturday, August 18, 2007

Ow

So, this is what 29 feels like. Hmm.

I am distressed to report that mere days after my 29th birthday I somehow managed to strain my neck in such a way that, over a week later, still has me popping 800mg ibuprofen. I've been to the chiropractor (still not totally convinced I believe in them), I'm doing the stretches the yoga teacher in my office taught me, I've rested, I've iced and it still hurts. I think my next step is either the doctor or a really good massage therapist.

Please feel free to send get well vibes toward my neck.

1 Comments:

  • well,of course. i'll light my very best get-rid-of-neck-aches candle for you.

    poor baby. )-:

    you should note for your readers, dear girl, that 29 has also seen seen you riding your bike for many miles for each of the last two weeks. very impressive, that. so while 29 and falling apart in some areas, you are totally studly and tres tres 28 in others. (-;

    By Blogger Chris, at 5:05 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home