Caffeinated Sugar Monkey

Tuesday, June 20, 2006

Not at all listless

A brief listing of some of the lists I have going right now:

1. Things to do at work: this week
2. Things to do at work: this summer
3. Things to do at work: to get step progression
Okay, this one is a little sad. There are at least 10 items on this list that I need to do to get a whopping 30 cents an hour raise.
4. Things to do for TS business
5. Things to do: this week at home
6. Things to do before my birthday
7. Groceries
8. Songs to add to my Ipod. This list, if I had any sense of musical pride or snobbery, would be a source of shame. But I don't. So "We are the World" and "We Belong to the Night" both get added tonight.
9. Things to do before I die: I haven't crossed anything off this list in nearly a year. That must be rectified and soon
10. Books to read: Just added "The Book Thief" at the request of the wonderful Chris. There are a few open lines, so feel free to send a suggestion.

I feel busy when I look at that. I'm not sure if that is a good or bad thing.

1 Comments:

  • it's good. if you're not busy, you're dead. or doing a really good impression of it. so it's all good. (-;

    By Blogger Chris, at 6:21 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home