Caffeinated Sugar Monkey

Friday, November 10, 2006

Updates

1. The story is finished and in the hot little hands of all of my classmates. They have until Monday night to read it and make comments before they give me feedback in class that night. I am deeply nervous about this. I know that I am a decent enough writer but I don't exactly trust all of my classmates to be constructive in their critism.

2. We got the house and we close on Thursday! Yippee! We'll become home owners and land lords all at once as the current owners will be renting the house back from us for several months. So, no worries about packing for the moment, though I'm sure the time for that will come soon enough.

3. I am still caffeinated, sugared and monkey brained most days.

1 Comments:

  • so? so? so????!!!! how did they like your piece?

    and tomorrow is closing day! w00t! go robinsons! you excited like mad?

    By Blogger Chris, at 5:46 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home