Caffeinated Sugar Monkey

Friday, April 06, 2007

Bad Monkey

Wow, no posts at all for a the whole month of March? Sheesh, did I turn into my husband or something?

I do actually have a semi-valid reason for the lack of postage...March was a nutty month for me. I went to California with a dear, dear friend who happens to be as directionally challenged as I am so we ended up driving from Santa Monica to Phoenix by way of San Diego. For those of you not familiar with California geography, one look a map will tell you that this is not exactly the most efficient way of getting from point a to point b. Truly, I am lucky to have made it home at all.

After I got back from California I had a few days at home and then had to go to Nashville for a conference. The conference was at the Gaylord Opryland Hotel. Hee. I was there for four days and saying Gaylord never stopped being fun for me. Yep. I'm 12.

Now I'm home and starting the somewhat daunting task of packing for the big monkey move. It looks like we'll get our house in about 2 weeks. Yay!

I'm going to try to post a bit more regularly this month, so more later.

2 Comments:

  • Glad to have you back...especially with Kelly and Sarah on the cruise (without me) it's been a slow week for blogging. Heck, a slow month. Good luck with the packing!

    By Blogger Jo, at 10:57 AM  

  • SOOOOOO glad you're back. I've been waiting with bated breath.

    By Blogger Sars, at 7:22 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home