Caffeinated Sugar Monkey

Wednesday, April 11, 2007

The Big Move

Exciting night tonight at the current Casa de Monkey...I began the packing process. As my loyal readers (all 7 of you) know, Mr. Monkey and I bought a house last November but have been renting it back to the previous owners since then. It has been a fine arrangement as far as these things go but Mr. Monkey and I both hate being landlords and have grown to hate our current house, which we loving call "the crap house", so we have been looking forward to moving for months.

Well, we finally have a moving date and tonight I gathered some boxes, took a deep breath and headed into the disaster area we call our office (my housekeeping has gotten a touch lax as of late). Our office is filled with books, all organized by genre. I was able to pack up two sections (religion and children's literature) before I came to a profound conclusion.

My conclusion- packing kind of sucks. And also? We have a buttload of books. It took me 8 boxes to do those two sections and that accounts for less that one of the 10 bookcases in that room.

Is it wrong to offer the students in my night class extra credit points for every box they bring to class?

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home