Caffeinated Sugar Monkey

Wednesday, April 11, 2007

Whine, the follow up

So, apparantly the reason I was up in the middle of night hating my throat and whining was because I have a nasty case of strep throat. Ugh. I got sent home from work this morning because, well, basically I am germ filled and infectious. My boss cancelled my class, so now I am home on a Wednesday night with nothing to do but watch the series finale of Friday Night Lights.

Quick side track here...are you watching Friday Night Lights? If you aren't, you are seriously missing out. It the Mr. Monkey and I's favorite show these days. So good and very, very well written. If you missed it, I'd highly recommend renting the DVD's when they come out.

Speaking of Mr. Monkey, I am under strict doctor's orders not to kiss him for the next 24 hrs lest I give him the germies. This is not going to be easy. I've literally never spent time with him without some kissing. Yes, in case you are wondering, we kissed the first night we met...what can I say, he is awfully cute. I'm not usually quite that easy.

Tonight will just have to be platonic, firm handshake night. Good times.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home