Caffeinated Sugar Monkey

Tuesday, September 25, 2007

Happy monkey

I am one relaxed monkey right now. The mister and I had a fabulous weekend. We went here: http://www.sunglowranch.com and had two days of reading, hiking, canoeing and napping fun. It was quiet and lovely and perfect.

The food? Yum- think good bread, fresh produce, homemade desserts.

The room? Adorable, with a kick ass view of the pond.

The weather? Overcast and rainy, which I love. I even got to wear my favorite jacket.

The other guests? Mostly non-existent. We pretty much had the place to ourselves. The max capacity is 20 guests, so its not like it would have been packed either way, but it was still nice to stroll around and pretend we owned the joint.

It is good to get away sometimes, even if what you are getting away from is a pretty happy life.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home