Caffeinated Sugar Monkey

Friday, January 18, 2008

Updates: baby related

In no particular order:

1) Baby Sugar Monkey is a boy! I thought for sure, for sure, for sure it would be a girl and I'm still a little bit getting used to the idea of it being a boy. I'm now bracing myself for getting lots of baby gifts in blue, even though I don't love the color blue. Not to be ungrateful for any gifts I may receive, but I'm trying to figure out if there is a subtle way to mention that I love orange and yellow and green and red for little boy babies. Hmm...

2) I'm starting to feel more pregnant every day. I've put on about 6 pounds now and I can feel the baby move and wiggle around. Mr. Monkey still can't feel the kicks, but I hope he will soon.

3)The second trimester is way better than the first.

4) Heartburn sucks

5) I still cry at almost everything. Mr. Monkey is still incredibly patient about it. Last crying bout: I wanted chicken nuggets and he said he'd get them for me. Yep. Bawled like a baby for about a minute. No good reason why.

6) No matter what anyone says, some people are destined for stretch marks, all the lotion and vitamin E and cocoa butter be damned. I am going to be one of these people and I am non to pleased...or surprised.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home