Caffeinated Sugar Monkey

Thursday, October 11, 2007

Shocking pregnancy revelation

Ok, I promise that I won’t turn this blog into an all baby, all the time kind of thing, but please allow me to share with you all a ground breaking insight I’ve recently had regarding pregnancy.

Are you ready for it?

You better be, because this is really going to blow your mind.

Morning sickness sucks.

No, I’m not making this up. It really, really sucks.

I am, of course, delighted to find myself with a bun in the oven (where did that phrase come from?) but I am currently getting my ass kicked by little Cletus the fetus. I’ve lost six pounds since I found out I was pregnant. Clearly this is the most productive diet plan I’ve ever been on. I am totally, completely and thoroughly uninterested in food. I don’t even want candy or caffeine, which is no small development.

Thankfully Mr. Monkey is taking excellent care of his sweaty, queasy, extremely emotional, and tired wife. Yay for Mr. Monkey!

2 Comments:

  • I am so sorry you don't feel so hot. ) : Let me know if I can do anything to help (rush to your office with trash can?)

    By Blogger Rebecca, at 1:22 PM  

  • This is such terrific news. I am so happy for you!!! Hope you start feeling better soon...

    By Blogger Jo, at 9:19 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home