Caffeinated Sugar Monkey

Friday, January 18, 2008

Updates: not baby related

1. Work is busy but good. I've started dreaming about teaching, which must mean it is close to the beginning of the semester. Last night I dreamed that I wanted to teach my study skills class in the bathtub but I was pissed off to discover that I had 50 people in the class and there was no way we would all fit. Then the class was filled with old people who wouldn't stop talking, so I started yelling at them and threatening to kick them all out of class.

2. I am currently without a book to read and am open to suggestions.

3. Mr. Monkey is in training for his second marathon and it looks like we will be taking a road trip to Kansas in a couple of months so he can do the race. Yay roadtrip!

4. I am sad that football season is almost over and the only thing that will make me less sad is if some team, any team, can beat the Patriots.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home