Caffeinated Sugar Monkey

Monday, November 07, 2005

Tired

I am so tired today. I haven't been sleeping well lately and I feel like it is really starting to catch up with me. I feel weary and listless and flat. I'm not sure why I'm having difficulty sleeping these days. I feel exhausted when I go to bed but then I can't fall asleep or can't sleep deeply. Grr.

I'm going to work out tonight, though I would much rather go home and curl up on the couch and read a magazine while Michael watches Monday Night Football (such wild and crazy nights we newlyweds have). Sometimes I feel like going to the gym is so pointless, but I know I have to do it. Its just that it hasn't felt fun in a long, long time.

1 Comments:

  • poor girl... did you work out? did you feel better after? did it help you sleep? and yeah, workign out isn't much fun, is it? what can we do to make it fun again?

    i tell boy we need to get hiking again -- that is fun exercise for us. and i may get my road bike tuned up, so i can do even short rides again -- 20-30 miles doesn't take much time, and it gets me to the east side desert, which soothes my soul.

    there's something deadening about packing ourselves into nautilus-type machines, or running and climbing to nowhere on treadmills and ellipticals, all alone. i listen to podcasts and music when i'm on our elliptical, which helps, but still. i don't exactly get all shivery thinking about the joy of my home workout.

    By Blogger Chris, at 7:04 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home