Caffeinated Sugar Monkey

Friday, November 17, 2006

Ebay is bad

Oh gosh. I should know better.

I love a certain brand of purses. Love them, love them, love them. They are cute, they are functional, they all come with a monkey attached. Love. The thing is that there is really only one store in Tucson that sells them and they only sell boring, basic ones so I'm not usually all too tempted (which is good because these bags are not cheap).

Ebay, on the other hand, has tons of them so I usually avoid going on lest I drive myself crazy with longing.

I went on today.

I want this purse: http://cgi.ebay.com/KIPLING-Destinee-Top-Zipped-Tote-Bag-in-Milkshake-BNWT_W0QQitemZ120051465934QQihZ002QQcategoryZ63852QQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

Someone please tell me why I shouldn't have it. C'mon. Give me some good reasons.

2 Comments:

  • because it's bright pink?

    oh, wait -- tht might be one of the reasons you want to buy it. hmm. (-;

    congrats on the new house, too! i want to do a drive by, go see it, even if just from the outside...

    By Blogger Chris, at 6:32 PM  

  • The pink is, in fact, a large part of the attraction for me. At my core I am still a 4th grade girl.

    By Blogger Mrs.Robinson, at 7:32 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home