Caffeinated Sugar Monkey

Monday, April 30, 2007

We got the keys!

Woo hoo! The great moving adventure of 2007 has officially begun. I'm aflutter with excitement.

We started painting a bit tonight. The following is a list of the paint colors soon to adorn the walls of Casa Monkey:

asparagus
fire brick
Arizona
apple crisp
bittersweet
winetasting

I'll give anyone who can correctly guess what color each of those is a special prize. Paint names are more fun that the J.Crew catalog's naming craziness.

2 Comments:

  • Ooohh, I love games. My best guesses:

    1. greenish
    2. reddish/orangish
    3. brownish
    4. tan
    5. plum
    6. burgundy

    Did I win? Did I win?

    By Blogger Sars, at 9:33 PM  

  • Sars,

    You have three correct...I think it might be too soon to declare you a winner.

    By the way, Kelly is not allowed to guess as she helped paint last night and is probably wearing some of those colors on her fingernails right now.

    By Blogger Mrs.Robinson, at 11:12 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home