Caffeinated Sugar Monkey

Tuesday, May 08, 2007

Moving sucks

Okay, so here is the thing about moving: it sucks. Now, not all of it sucks, of course. The new house is pretty great and the paint colors are lovely (in my ever so humble opinion) but the process of moving sucks. Everything about moving seems to take longer than you think it will, it is tiring, it is stressful and it turns people who are normally quite nice and even tempered (i.e. me) into short tempered and easily irritated grumps.

I like things to be orderly and settled. Order is hard to come by when your stuff is all in boxes and it is hard to feel settled when you can't find your shoes. Grr.

I know I promised a new blog starting, but it looks like that will be on hold while I still live in boxville.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home